Do you care about denim and the world? Do you want to have a positive impact in the fashion industry? Become a part of our team! Read our current job openings below.
You know how to grow a brand and get it out there. You are a great buzz maker. A creative and strategic marketing mastermind. And, not to forget, it is your mission to have a positive impact in the fashion industry. Does this sound familiar? You might be the one we’re looking for…
YOUR ROLE AT KUYICHI
As our Brand Marketeer, you will be responsible for putting our brand on the map.
• You develop and implement Kuyichi’s marketing strategy.
• Our entire brand communication and visibility (both online and offline) is under your wings. You lead the marketing team in making the best stories and content.
• You manage and optimize all brand activities, such as our website, webshop, online media, our presence in stores and at fairs, etcetera
• You develop successful communication campaigns and you launch them with a big bang through the right media.
• You create the best customer journey possible.
• You start and maintain new projects and PR collaborations with like-minded partners, press, influencers and media contacts. All based on your media strategy.
• An expert in (new) marketing and at the forefront of all developments, both in the fashion industry and in marketing.
• A strategy based creative mastermind.
• Also pragmatic and result-oriented. You easily transform sublime storytelling into visibility, conversion and growth.
• An outgoing go-getter. Picking up new projects and creating new PR connections with the right parties is peanuts with your network!
• An organised multi-tasker.
• Known for your love for denim and sustainability.
• A perfect fit in our young-minded and dynamic team.
• A bachelor’s education in marketing, branding and/or communication.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Experience in the field of sustainable fashion is a plus.
• A dear friendship with Google (experience with online advertising, Google Analytics and SEO is a plus)
• You speak and write English fluently.
• You are available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
We’ll offer you:
• A fair salary upon agreement.
• A job with a lot of responsibility, variety and freedom.
• The opportunity to grow with us in the big plans that we have for next year.
• You will be working from the homiest office you will ever see.
Is this you? Please send us your personal motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
CREATIVE MARKETING INTERN
We’re looking for a kick-ass marketing intern, who wants to grow with us and contribute to what we do. You study branding, marketing and/or creative communication and you’re available for at least four days a week, for a minimum of four months. But most importantly, you have a big drive to make the best work possible and learn a lot.
What do we expect from you?
As our marketing intern, you’ll be assisting our marketing team in building the Kuyichi brand and sharing our story in the most inspiring way. Part of your daily work will be:
• Assisting in all brand communication
• Creating concepts and content for our social media channels
• Setting up new collabs with likeminded brands and interesting media
• Creating beautiful stories and images for our communication channels
• Working on our new campaigns and communication
• Increasing the impact of our webshop
Besides that, you’re
• A creative media/marketing/ branding/communication student
• Into sustainable fashion and/or a true denim head
• Well aware of nowaday’s (digital) media landscape and what is needed to reach and actually inspire people
• A creative and visual thinker
• A hands-on team player
• An idealistic and reliable person
• Great with a camera
• Buddies with Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and Mailchimp
• A great writer (= big plus!)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
We’ll offer you:
An educational internship with a lot of freedom where you’ll be an equal part of our team and get to build the Kuyichi brand. You’ll get the responsibility and guidance that you need to grow as a professional. You’ll get to experiment, be creative and do things that actually matter. You’ll be part of a flat, passion-driven team and work at the homiest office you’ve ever been (good vibes!). You’ll also receive a fair internship fee.