You know how to grow a brand and get it out there. You are a great buzz maker. A creative and strategic marketing mastermind. And, not to forget, it is your mission to have a positive impact in the fashion industry. Does this sound familiar? You might be the one we’re looking for…
YOUR ROLE AT KUYICHI
As our Brand Marketeer, you will be responsible for putting our brand on the map.
• You develop and implement Kuyichi’s marketing strategy.
• Our entire brand communication and visibility (both online and offline) is under your wings. You lead the marketing team in making the best stories and content.
• You manage and optimize all brand activities, such as our website, webshop, online media, our presence in stores and at fairs, etcetera
• You develop successful communication campaigns and you launch them with a big bang through the right media.
• You create the best customer journey possible.
• You start and maintain new projects and PR collaborations with like-minded partners, press, influencers and media contacts. All based on your media strategy.
• An expert in (new) marketing and at the forefront of all developments, both in the fashion industry and in marketing.
• A strategy based creative mastermind.
• Also pragmatic and result-oriented. You easily transform sublime storytelling into visibility, conversion and growth.
• An outgoing go-getter. Picking up new projects and creating new PR connections with the right parties is peanuts with your network!
• An organised multi-tasker.
• Known for your love for denim and sustainability.
• A perfect fit in our young-minded and dynamic team.
• A bachelor’s education in marketing, branding and/or communication.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Experience in the field of sustainable fashion is a plus.
• A dear friendship with Google (experience with online advertising, Google Analytics and SEO is a plus)
• You speak and write English fluently.
• You are available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
WE’LL OFFER YOU:
• A fair salary upon agreement.
• A job with a lot of responsibility, variety and freedom.
• The opportunity to grow with us in the big plans that we have for next year.
• You will be working from the homiest office you will ever see.