Do you want to find out what it’s like to work at a denim brand? Are you a branding lover, with an eye for creative communication? Is sustainability super important to you? Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for!
We’re looking for a kick-ass marketing intern, who wants to grow with us and contribute to what we do. You study branding, marketing and/or creative communication and you’re available for at least four days a week, for a minimum of four months. But most importantly, you have a big drive to make the best work possible and learn a lot.
What do we expect from you?
As our marketing intern, you’ll be assisting our marketing team in building the Kuyichi brand and sharing our story in the most inspiring way. Part of your daily work will be:
• Assisting in all brand communication
• Creating concepts and content for our social media channels
• Setting up new collabs with likeminded brands and interesting media
• Creating beautiful stories and images for our communication channels
• Working on our new campaigns and communication
• Increasing the impact of our webshop
Besides that you’re
• A creative media/marketing/ branding/communication student
• Into sustainable fashion and/or a true denim head
• Well aware of nowaday’s (digital) media landscape and what is needed to reach and actually inspire people
• A creative and visual thinker
• A hands-on team player
• An idealistic and reliable person
• Great with a camera
• Buddies with Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and Mailchimp
• A great writer (= big plus!)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
We’ll offer you:
An educational internship with a lot of freedom where you’ll be an equal part of our team and get to build the Kuyichi brand. You’ll get the responsibility and guidance that you need to grow as a professional. You’ll get to experiment, be creative and do things that actually matter. You’ll be part of a flat, passion-driven team and work at the homiest office you’ve ever been (good vibes!). You’ll also receive a fair internship fee.